Re: [OM] Lens test loan request

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens test loan request
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:15:12 -0500
Gary, et all...
  It would seem to me that having any element of a photographic film
camera (lens or any other part, for that matter) would seem to be
counter productive.  Seeing as how almost all radioactivity has that
tendency to fog film.  Some alpha and beta emitters lack the power and
penetration to do a whole lot but under the right conditions, they too
will fog film.  The most common use of this is, of course, the common
X-ray that we use for the detection of broken bones etc.
Using my Navy Nuc training,
Rand E.