Re: [OM] Zuiko 65-200 Zoom Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 65-200 Zoom Lens
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:30:30 -0500
Scott, did you get my email regarding 2-4 screens?  The answer from you
(which I have not gotten) is holding up your repairs.  Please contact me off
list.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000