RE: [OM] Cricket Match

Subject: RE: [OM] Cricket Match
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:12:10 +0100
Andrew Fildes wrote:
Simple solution - they're only allowed to talk about international
matches! :-)

LOL! Reminds me of John Cleese, in an TV interview in the USA in 1999.
When asked what he considered to be the main differences between the UK
and USA cultures, he replied: "We speak English, you don't. When we
have a world series competition, we invite people from overseas. When
we meet the head of state, we only have to go down on one knee."

:-)

Classic Ray!

I wonder if John Cleese is still allowed to play parts in US TV sitcoms?

Chris
--
<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker