RE: [OM] Cricket Match

Subject: RE: [OM] Cricket Match
From: "Greg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 12:49:12 -0500
Of course, in the US or Canada we can travel over land for further than it is
to many countries across the channel from the UK.  I think it also may be a
carry over from the days when the sun never set on the British Empire.

Both cultures have their interesting points and weaknesses.  I'm just glad we
are allies!

Gregg