Re: [OM] In a possible defense of ebay?

Subject: Re: [OM] In a possible defense of ebay?
From: Simon Evans <sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:56:31 GMT

Sam Morales wrote:

>There is something one can do, it's called the delete button.

Neither suggestions is even remotely useful to digest readers. We get
attachments in the body of the message, the dreaded HTML, have to scroll
through page upon page of needless quotes, and can't even filter or delete
threads that don't interest us. The many requests to snip quotes, and to
think before you hit 'send' are invariably ignored.

Simon E.