[OM] ok, it is kind of ebay related -- my OM-2MD story

Subject: [OM] ok, it is kind of ebay related -- my OM-2MD story
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 16:33:36 -0600
Some of you may remember that I sniped an OM-2 last week and hadn't read the
fine print.  They said the shutter had problems and the meter didn't work.

It arrived today.  First thing, I let the half-wound self-timer run out.

Then I mounted a 50/1.8 on it and on my 4T.

Meters match perfectly.  Shutter sounds perfect.

Did I get lucky for $60?

We'll see.  It needs a roll of film through it.

Hope so.

Tom