[OM] FS: OM-2S and OM-4 bodies (repost)

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2S and OM-4 bodies (repost)
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:48:28 EST
These bodies are still available, so I thought I'd put up another notice.

After spending nearly a grand on the dreaded eBay in the last couple of
weeks, I've got to thin out the shelves a little. I've accumulated some extra
items through package buys, and I'd rather they go to "family members" than
put them on the auction block, so here's what I'm offering:

OM-4, s/n 10403xx
This body is beautiful, with only a little paint loss on the coin slots of
the battery and MD covers, and a hint of paint loss on the film box end
holder. Otherwise, it's in great cosmetic and working condition. $350 plus
shipping.

OM-4, s/n 10703xx
This body is in user cosmetic condition, but was serviced by Camtech in
August of '99 and is in proper working condition. It shows strap rub brassing
on the upper front corners and slight wear brassing on all four lower
corners. There's also some paint loss on the hinge end and the MD cover coin
slot. The vinyl is in good shape. As I said, this body works right, just has
that "experienced" look. $300 plus shipping.

OM-2S, s/n 10044xx
This body is fresh back from service at K&S. The bottom plate was replaced
with this service, original serial number is in the 10108xx range, if that
matters. Cosmetically, it has a good bit of paint wear off the film box end
holder, otherwise it looks very good. Tight vinyl, etc. $250 plus shipping.

All the bodies have all the caps and original 1-13 screens. I really hadn't
been planning on selling them, but after buying a NIB champagne OM-4T and an
IS-3, I've got to recoup some cash.

Well, there it is. Please respond off list to GMcGrath@xxxxxxx.  Will respond
to inquiries in the order that the emails are time-stamped...first come,
first served. :-)

Thanks for looking,
Greg