Re: [OM] Goodbye=I see the confusion now=Privacey issue is all

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye=I see the confusion now=Privacey issue is all
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:42:44 EST
In a message dated 3/31/01 10:14:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< And, yet, e-Bay does NOT appear to be doing ANYTHING about all the
 spam I've been getting ever since I became active on their site.  Just
 today, I've had the good fortune of learning how to:
 1.  Expand my penis size; >>

Chris,
If it's any consolation to you, they sent the same message to me too..they'd
like to expand MY penis size too!  :=)
Susan

Susan Steele
Virginia USA
'Smith & Wesson. The original point and click interface.'