Sv: [OM] Auto Extension Tube Question

Subject: Sv: [OM] Auto Extension Tube Question
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:30:09 +0200
Funny!

I had the same observation when I bought a set of auto ext. rings recently .
Because of this I managed to talk the seller down to a VERY low price. I paid
120 DDK ($17 or so)for the 3 tubes, INCLUDING an Auto connector 3 and a 5m TTL
cable. Coming home I had the strange feeling that the 7mm ring was faulty, but
it worked properly on my camera. So this thread was great news to me!

Thanks!

Bernd