Re: [OM] New Pen F/FT Literature Page

Subject: Re: [OM] New Pen F/FT Literature Page
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:39:07 +0800
Dear Skip,

Thank you very much for your works, to me it is really great! Since I
started my OM collection (both catalogues and hardware)  in mid-eighty now I
"almost" have all OM stuff I needed. But as you know I just started interest
on the Pen (thanks to k. matsumoto for the book), I have very little
information and not even one piece of catalogue/manual.

The scanning quality of your Pen documents are very good, I have downloaded
all and going to print them on my inkjet. Starting with a different format
is a very exciting experience. But there is one problem, the more I read the
Pen documents, the more I want them. Originally I just wanted to buy two Pen
F/FT and 4-5 lenses, but now I just worry I will get double.

I just finished two rolls of RDP III on my "new" Pen-D and the Pen FT I loan
from a friend, very eager to see the result.

C.H.Ling - still waiting for the deliveries of two set of Pen-FT