Re: [OM] Prices on OM equipment (So it's NOT off-topic!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices on OM equipment (So it's NOT off-topic!)
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 11:17:42 -0500
Convenience stores? Too much trouble. I'm 2 miles from one.

Here in the backwards midwest, the arms salesmen come door to door.
Avon, Hoover, and Colt/Glock/Armalite/whatever. they usually drive SUV's
too...

--
Jim - Figuring we should kill this thread fast before it get too off
topic and the police show up   :-)