Re: [OM] RolleiFANGx (20M-content:))

Subject: Re: [OM] RolleiFANGx (20M-content:))
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 22:09:23 EDT
<< << From what I've read this cleaning of the Synchro-Compur shutter seems
 to be a simple job and can't be that expensive.

Don't know the Rollei camera but fixing Compur style leaf shutters was one of
the first camera repairs I ever did as a teenager. They are modular so easy
to work on once you have figured out how to remove them. This should be a
bread and butter repair for any camera repair place. I was interested in
Gary's estimate of cost. These shutters are robust and once repaired should
give good service.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes