Re: [OM] OT now - full blown rant-sorry.....

Subject: Re: [OM] OT now - full blown rant-sorry.....
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:25:41 -0700 (PDT)
JohnR wrote:
(Snip) . . . Sorry for the rant for anyone who made it through my
personal STELLAR example of wasted Oly Time   : )
It's not a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. We all have our
points of view and one of the nicest things about this list is that we
know we can share them with an intelligent group of firends.

Vive la différence! (that's not Old English, it's - er - foreign, I
think!)

Regards,