Re: [OM] Panagor Auto Macro Converter

Subject: Re: [OM] Panagor Auto Macro Converter
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 14:05:55 +0200
Hi Silas,
yes, there was / is, I started it. I just finished doing some shots with my
sample
and the 1,4/50, not developed yet. My son got some nice results with his and a
ricoh camera. It provides between 1:10 and less than 1:1 with a normal lens ,
can
also be used with other (tele ) lenses . The ring can be used for rough
focusing,
additional fine focusing is best done at the lens itself. It seems to be nice
for
handheld shots due to the fast variation of the magnification factor.
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer Wagner
MPI fuer neurologische Forschung