Re: [OM] Goodbye

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:22:39 -0400
Skip -- I'll join the rest in asking you to hang in there.  A problem with
this list is that many of us are a bit too involved with it, and really feel
part of a primary group here.  Certainly, at least part of our love for
Olympus cameras is because of our sense of community.  Unfortunately, when
there is a misunderstanding then the whole committment to the group and to
the cameras is under question.  Some members of the group are too quick to
criticize - and several of us have been the brunt of their ire.  The most
vitriolic attack I have ever been subject to came from a member of this
group (sigh).  For a while I questioned my membership in the group, but as
time has passed the questions faded as it became clear that my detractor is
pretty impartial in asserting his aggressive inclinations.  While my
interest in Olympus cameras has been fading -- I know that I will miss the
group once I finally leave.  Please reconsider.

Craig