[OM] ZUIKO 28-48 f 4 (New test of G. Reese)

Subject: [OM] ZUIKO 28-48 f 4 (New test of G. Reese)
From: Ángel Lobo <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:43:31 +0200
Hey Gary.

First, I like a lot this zoom for travel.

If you are  trying to check a new 28-48 with OM4, can you check the problem
with this lens I refer twice on the Oly List ? (Without answer).

I guess this Zuiko 28-48 subexpos. 1/3 on 35mm and 1/2 or 2/3 on 28mm on
compar. with any Zuiko 35 f 2 or f 2.8 and any 28 f 2, 2.8 or 3.5.

If you shot as the lens say... your pictures are underexpos.

I check on the past two lenses 28-48 and both lenses works on this way.

Thanks and best from Spain.

Ángel Lobo.