Re: [OM] any thoughts on OM-1 MD "EP" edition?

Subject: Re: [OM] any thoughts on OM-1 MD "EP" edition?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:56:49 -0400
It was for cameras built in Japan, sold to companies in Hong Kong, then
possibly used to track as grey market into the US. Some parts list had the
EXPORT plate listed as part number CA9378.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000