Re: [OM] [OT] What's happened to Lex?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] What's happened to Lex?
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:41:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All,

I have received another email from Lex, who said he'd also been
contacted by Tom. The reason his mailbox was full for a while is that
some rogue server bombarded it with 10,000 messages! He's fixed that
problem now.

Other news: Lex is looking forward to the lake at the rear of his place
filling up again, so that he will no longer have a dry dock: he's very
fond of fishing. The tom turkey that he prevented from killing his
rooster was itself killed, a few days later, by a neighbour's dog. Lex
has sworn to do something about the miscreant mutt, which has made
other attacks on his poultry in the past. Its owner tried, at first, to
deny it and then, when that didn't work, tried to lay the blame on Lex!

I have passed on to Lex some of the kind comments from other list
members, just so he knows how much we miss him. He's promised to return
to the Oly list soon.

Regards,

=====
Ray