Re: [OM] Goodbye

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:27:41 -0400
Hi Skip,

I am usually found in what you folks call 'lurking mode'. You don't hear
much from me, however I assure you that I'm here eagerly reading every list
message that lands in my inbox. I don't know what irks my wife more, my
recent infliction of zuikoholism or me checking my email 20 times a day! I
enjoy posts from all list members, however I feel there are a few members
who are the glue that holds this list together. People like Tom, Hans,
Chris, John, Gary and yourself just to name a few. While I think its a shame
when any list member feels compelled to leave, I would really hate to see
you go as the list is much richer with your input.
If the list is simply a place where OM fans can chat, then maybe all of us
should be a bit more mindfull of what we post. However, I believe the list
to be much more than that. To me, the list has been an invaluable learning
resource. I suspect others feel the same way. I must admit that I would be
somewhat embarassed if one of my recent purchases became the subject of a
few emails. However, to be sure I would have learned a lesson. Speaking for
myself, I'd rather suffer a little embarassment than to continue to throw
away hard earned money on items that I could have purchased for far less.

I hope you stay Skip...