Re: [OM] Prices on OM equipment (So it's NOT off-topic!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices on OM equipment (So it's NOT off-topic!)
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 11:02:32 -0500 (CDT)
On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:52:24 -0700, Chris O'Neill wrote:

>On 31 Mar 2001, at 15:51, Larry wrote:
> WE have driven the prices up ourselves-Does anyone else see that?

I agree with Chris - if anything, the list helps to stabilize prices
by creating a group of educated buyers and sellers.

Before I subscribed to the list, I had little or no idea what fair
values were. Now I know enough to seek out bargains and offer fair
prices, leaving the overpriced items on the shelf.

BB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com