Re: [OM] Good deal for 135/2.8?

Subject: Re: [OM] Good deal for 135/2.8?
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:54:28 +0200

I think that it was a very good deal....I had a look at it the week before when
I bought my 85-250 Zuiko from the same seller (lives 10 mins. drive from me). He
had not set a price for the 135/2.8, but I told him that I had paid 500DKK for
mine in almost as good condition (my lens came from Aarhus!), so I thought 600
DKK was about right...
A few days later I decided to buy it anyway and offer it to the list, but he
told that someone from Aarhus had just called and bought it; I thought that it
might be you!
I also got his Olympus ring binders, that were full of Danish, English and
German brochures from the mid 70's, and a list of all Olympus cameras produced
since 1936, with selling periods and notes for each model; a real gold mine.
He still has a 75-150/4 zoom, by the way, in very good shape for 700 DKK.

mvh / regards
Roger Key, Copenhagen

>Hi you fellow zuikos,

>Reading this mailing list has got me into the state of zuikoholism, although
still in an early stage. So, some >days ago I could'nt help to buy a 135/2.8 for
the reasonable price of 600 DKK, which equals 70.5 USD. I received >the lens
today and to my astonishment it is in absolute mint condition, with genuine caps
and case.

>I think I will find the lens very nice for concert photography. Fast and small.
So my questions to the OM >community are: