Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4T CHAMPAGNE TITANIUM w/50 *Clean* Item #1225901909

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4T CHAMPAGNE TITANIUM w/50 *Clean* Item #1225901909
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:57:52 -0600
On 4 Apr 2001, at 6:56, Clemente Colayco wrote:

> Has anyone seen this same offer before? Seems like I have seen it....If I
> am right why is still unsold?

I don't know 'bout that specific item, and I don't remember seeing it (or
not seeing it) before, but negresco often lists stuff that doesn't meet
reserve.  Not sure what he sets his reserves at, but it's gotta be pretty
high.  In my database, I have 29 auctions by him, and only 1 met the
reserve.  That's NOT to say that's his actual percent...  just what I've
noticed.

Hope that's helpful...

Regards,

Chris