Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:30:12 -0400
My experience as well. I've found out my batteries were getting low on a couple
of ocassions waiting for the self timer to fire on my OM-4. I could go on to do
a long auto exposure, but the prefire and self timer wait seem to pull more
current. But hey, that's what spare batteries are for in the kit.

Mickey