Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Resetting an OM-4
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:14:37 -0600
On 3 Apr 2001, at 22:18, Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx wrote:

>        I think you have the aperture pre-fire self-time set....

Thanks for that info, PJ.

By the way, just so we're clear on this, it's not my camera.  It belongs
to someone else whom I'm corresponding with.  So, I'll pass the info
along.

Thanks, again...

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  *MY* OM-4 is still sitting in layaway, will come with a 90-day
warranty when I "liberate" it (in 'bout a month), and has the newer circuit
so it's not (or less of) a battery hog.  But, I'll keep that in mind in case it
ever does happen to me, personally.

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill