Re: [OM] First piece of junk from *Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] First piece of junk from *Bay
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:51:15 +0800
Dear Rich

I am very sorry to hear your misfortune. God forbid should that happen to
me. Knock on wood, so far after three purchases still no dog....At the least
you live right there and can easily send back bad stuff. Imagine us in the
Orient....

Regards

Titoy

BTY you might want to know that a new shoe 4 can be had for only about US $
22.00 from the official HK Olympus dealer: Kingstone Dev Co. Next time you
guys go there, get one.

Regards

Titoy