Re: [OM] camera bag suggestions??

Subject: Re: [OM] camera bag suggestions??
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:00:42 -0700
-snip

 Oh yeah, under 100 bucks if possible. Thanks,
Mike

Dream on, Mike. I have almost bought the LowePro S&F Rover AW several times for similar uses. Very nice. Cameras & lenses in bottom, jacket and lunch in the top. Removable partition between top and bottom for flexibility of use. The light version comes with permanently attached belt and shoulder strap and no "rain jacket" . I think the light version is about $130 at B&H. My Orion AW is the best made bag I have by a considerable margin and when I lost the shoulder strap the manufacturer sent me a new one for the cost of mailing and handling. Good company.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA