Re: [OM] eSIF @ nbci R.I.P. :(((((( was Lens angles of view? )

Subject: Re: [OM] eSIF @ nbci R.I.P. :(((((( was Lens angles of view? )
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:09:03 +0200
: hans, what about running a personal web server? you're your own boss that
: way, no limits :)

I would, except that The Charlatan Provider Also Known As UPC won't let me; they
can cut off my account if they find out. Oh well, who cares; I'm thinking of
leaving them anyway; their crappy services haven't improved much and now they're
increasing their monthly s*ubscription fees from f.90 to f.100.

hnz

Hans
it takes great talent to be able to express contempt so eloquently: I am particularly impressed that you can do it in a foreign language :-).

Chris
--
~~~~>-}^
Chris Barker