Re: [OM] 24/2 lenshood -> My OM-lens-hood page

Subject: Re: [OM] 24/2 lenshood -> My OM-lens-hood page
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 01:40:11 +0200
Hallo John,
I can`t help you with the Hood for the 24/2. But I´ve started to build
a site for Olympus -lens hood`s. It is already online at:

http://studweb.studserv.uni-stuttgart.de/studweb/users/mas/mas12462/OM/Geli_Uebersicht.html

I´ve shoot all lens hood`s I could 'get my fingers on it'. But I´ve had a
digital camera with very limited close focusing capablities. Better pictures,
and
shoots of missing examples are welcome.

 I´ve started to built a web site. For sure, the main reason is to contribute
some
 information to the  Olympus web, and offer a small galery. The url is:

http://studweb.studserv.uni-stuttgart.de/studweb/users/mas/mas12462/

I want to make it biligual english and german. Because english is the main
language
on the list. But Olympus OM-sites in German are rare so far. At the moment not
everything is up. Comments are appreciated.

Frieder Faig

P.S: Sorry for the long url. It is the web space for students. Maybe I´ll move
the
site to another location soon.