Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4T CHAMPAGNE TITANIUM w/50 *Clean*

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM-4T CHAMPAGNE TITANIUM w/50 *Clean*
From: SSchup1130@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:19:12 EDT
In a message dated 04/04/2001 9:26:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Hi Gary

 Yes, thanks for your insight. Forewarned, forearmed as is said.

 Regards

 Titoy >>
Hi Titoy,
 I was high bidder on a Pen F that did'nt meet reserve.He contacted me and we
agreed on a price.Received the Pen F which was'nt up to the description he
used.I wrote it off to a lesson learned.That is I don't pay any attention to
his auctions anymore,at least not his descriptions.

                                                            Regards,Scott.