Re: [OM] Hans site

Subject: Re: [OM] Hans site
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 02:09:03 EDT
How about one of us (or you) create a new user name and re-uploading all the
pages?
350+MB is a lot, but that seems like the best alternative to me.  Maybe they
will delete everything again, maybe not.
A long term solution could be to go through and rename the pages and reset
the links, that way if they have ways to search for deleted accounts, it
might not show up.  That would definitely be an undertaking (from what little
I know about webpage design), so maybe someone with the skills could
volunteer to do that once the CD comes out?
Then again, once we all get the CD, we can each create our own site and
somebody keep a running list of active and inactive e-SIFs.

Oh well, like Acer, these are just some thoughts that crossed my mind.
--p.j.