Re: [OM] Aperture on Zuiko 35-105/3.5~4.5

Subject: Re: [OM] Aperture on Zuiko 35-105/3.5~4.5
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:53:32 +0800
Okay, I understand what you mean now. Actually the real problem of this lens
is the angle of rotation during focusing, it took over 90 degrees to focus
from 1.5m to infinity, while the 35/2 is less than 20 degrees for the same
distance. It is a bit difficult for ground glass focusing, but for split
image focusing it should be okay.

C.H.Ling