Re: [OM] Mirror lenses in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirror lenses in the UK
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 15:48:36 EDT
I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> http://www.mxv.co.uk/olympusPage3.htm
>
>  If you look in their Tamron section, they also have a 350/5.6 for about
>  the same (Not sure if you'll need an adaptall or a t-mount for it,
>  though).

I would grab the Tamron 350/5.6 while it is there. You can always get a 500/8
mirror but the 350, while not rare, is unusual. It has a rotating tripod
mount and a reversing hood. When it's collapsed its only about 3 inches long
and delivers sharp results. Per Gary Reese's tests its sharper than the 500/8
Tamron mirror. You will need an Adaptall mount however.

Warren