RE: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers

Subject: RE: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:57:47 -0400
Don't think this is even close to true.  I sent a couple of Priority boxes
to Canada turned inside-out.  Got called on it BIG TIME!(2 different
offices).  I was told that USPS owns the Priority boxes and they will either
confiscate entire package or charge higher rate if used other than Priority.
I had taped up the "USPS" label on inside of box.  Agent looked at it and
said to take it home and put it in another box.

Since USPS provides these boxes for free for exclusive use for Priority, I
would think that there is justification for refusal to ship other than
Priority.

After considering the statement on the box and what I was told, I no longer
use Priority boxes inside-out for other than Priority uses.

Brian P. Huber