Re: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:36:05 -0600
On 5 Apr 2001, at 22:16, Tom Scales wrote:

> Tom -- sitting in his living room, cackling with laughter.
>
> Uh, I'd be broke if I had to buy boxes.  It's volume, Chris, volume.  Some
> of us ship a few more boxes out than we get in.  Well, hundreds.

Point taken, Tom.  But, still, aren't there any sources for recycleable
boxes around Austin?

Like I said, I can get all the boxes I want at work.  When anyone gets
something in, they unpack the box and then throw the empty box out by
the elevator for the janitorial staff to haul off.  So, a quick trip on the
elevator will get me 'nuff boxes to fill my cubicle.  Also, a quick jaunt
through a nearby mall on mondays (when the stores seem to do most of
their stocking) will fill the car.

Just suggesting that boxes are available without trying to scam the
USPS out of them.  After all, if the USPS gets tired of being scammed,
they'll quit offering them, right?  Then what will people do???

> Sitting on the floor, playing with a box of new toys, taking some
> digital pics of the stuff.

LOL!  Should that be "today's box of new toys" Tom???  ;-)  Hope your
having fun!

Regards,

Chris

---