Re: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:48:25 -0500
Well, since my commute to work involves walking upstairs, and I AM the
janitorial staff, I'm not sure that's the answer <g>.

Yeah, actually it is just todays box of new toys.  I should get another
'shipment' tomorrow and, maybe, the shipment from the big Canadian purchase
Chip passed me (not sure about that one, it was shipped a week ago).  Some
nice stuff in this one, though, including three nice bodies, a black 4T, a
champagne 4T and a LN 2S.

Oh yes, and the 35-80 from KEH.  Turns out UPS put it on the wrong truck and
sent it to San Antonio instead of Austin.  UPS is a joke anymore.  Long live
the US Postal Service.  Cheaper, faster and more reliable.

Tom

From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Like I said, I can get all the boxes I want at work.  When anyone gets
> something in, they unpack the box and then throw the empty box out by
> the elevator for the janitorial staff to haul off.  So, a quick trip on
the
> elevator will get me 'nuff boxes to fill my cubicle.  Also, a quick jaunt
> through a nearby mall on mondays (when the stores seem to do most of
> their stocking) will fill the car.

<snip>