Re: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] Postage charged by eBay sellers
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 01:04:38 -0400
Obviously it depends on the clerk you get. I use one Post Office mostly, (tho it
has worked at others). The clerks there know me, and my system of sending
packages
is whichever way is less expensive, and time is not prohibitive. All the clerks
there just show me all the prices, or even just automatically do it for me. (If
the difference between Priority & Parcel Post is a few cents, they will ask me,
or
they know I'll choose Priority in that case, so they just do it. I sell a lot on
eeebay, so its a system that works for us, is much more economically efficient,
and the clerks appreciate that they know exactly what I want when I'm there.
(This
is much quicker and easier than the customers who stand there deciding between
every available stamp. "Do you have flowers?....no, not religious....how 'bout
those?....well, maybe singers...got any of those?...")

Larry