Re: [OM] XA 4 Question: depth of field

Subject: Re: [OM] XA 4 Question: depth of field
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 15:19:54 +0200
Hi Titoy,
I bought the XA4 on german ebay just after christmas, paid 125 DM (~ 60$)
together
with strap and a A16 flash(ready lamp does not work, but flash works ok). My
first
rolls came out nice, got some very sharp slides with flash at my bosses birthday
party. compared the little thing with an ixus, whose viewfinder is absolutely
useless compared to the XA!
I am not bothered too much about edge light falloff problems. I shot a
circumzenithal arc on negative(Only sky), its hard to notice there.
If you dont mind, it would be nice to have at least the DOF figures. Or mail the
scan privatly, if its not too much trouble.
Best regards
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer Wagner