RE: [OM] eSIF @ nbci R.I.P.

Subject: RE: [OM] eSIF @ nbci R.I.P.
From: "Welliver, H William \(Fairchild\)" <hwellive@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:20:14 -0400
I might be able to offer some assistance in that direction... I run a webhosting
business, and might be able to set something up for the cost of bandwidth, which
is much less than what some companies might charge for similar service... heck,
depending on the usage, there might not even be a reason to have to charge... :)

Bill