[OM] Hot Shoe 4's AVailable.

Subject: [OM] Hot Shoe 4's AVailable.
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 15:13:48 +0800
Dear Wayne

I while back you did say already for everyone's benefit that the hot shoe 4
is available there. Now I cfm that its also available in Hong kong from
Kingstone Dev. Co at teh Ocean Ctr Bldg on Canton Rd Tsim Sha Tsui for about
US 22.00..

So those Ebay prices only show that even with the internet markets are far
from "perfect" though near enough to those willing to search.

Regards

Titoy