RE: [OM] [OT] OM-4 BIN $325---be careful!!

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] OM-4 BIN $325---be careful!!
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:57:49 -0400
Received this note from seller:

"When we originally listed it we had the same question so it was
checked out and what was causing the shutter to be closed down was fixed.
The
camera is in great working order now. We just didn't take an updated photo".

FYI,
Brian P. Huber

I just wanted to send a heads up to anybody that is thinking about getting
this setup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1228214623

Take a look at the photo and you will see that the diaphragm is closed on
the
lens.  Obviously the mirror is locked up.  It may mean the camera is jammed
or it might just be the batteries.  Based on the description, the seller
appears to not know if it works or not...only that it is in "very good to
excellent condition."

--p.j.