[OM] motor drive pin assignment ?

Subject: [OM] motor drive pin assignment ?
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 02:18:26 +0200 (MET DST)
another short question:

I need some informations about the pin assignment of the
motordrive (I mean the power suply pins). What voltage input
needs the MD at which pins ? (maybe John H. please)
There seems to be 6? pins. I guess some of them are for
single/sequence step information ?
Reason: I found a MD1 without NiCad or stationary power suply
(I don't own any of these right now)
and I want test the unit before buying
Price is very nice for the unit and I'll need soner or later
one for usage with auto bellow. (Have you ever tried to mount
a winder with camera to a bellow ? No way that this is somehow really
useful. Winder is way to high... :-(( to move the bellow on the rail.

Am I right that the power pins of the MD are not at the place where
the rail will go its way so that I should be able to use a relay cord
to give the MD some power than ?

Thanks

Rudy
   Berlin/Germany