Re: [OM] Which lens hood for 28-48mm Zuiko?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which lens hood for 28-48mm Zuiko?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 09:25:11 +0800
You can use the 35/2 metal hood screw to the outer 55mm ring, it work and
look beautifully with the 28-48. I have two 35/2 hood,  one for the 35/2 and
the other for the 28-48.

Talking about hood, I use hood not only to keep stray light away, other main
purposes are to protect the lens from scratch (I don't use filter) and keep
away rain drop from the front lens (I sometimes shot in light rain). I won't
throw away any Zuiko lens hood.

C.H.Ling