[OM] OH Boy! Did I go overboard!

Subject: [OM] OH Boy! Did I go overboard!
From: "Clint Spesert" <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:05:34 -0700
Took a trip to a local camera store today.  I was looking for a 3/8" to 1/4"
tripod adapter and found out the owners are in the process of closing up
shop and retiring in a couple of months.

They had the adapter, and of course, I asked about OM gear new & used.  They
explained they had been a full line Olympus dealer until the middle 90's
when they said Olympus gave them the shaft.  They still has a few bits and
pieces left over and had some good used bodies.

Being kinda cheap, I asked what they wanted for some used gear.  I was
prepared to offer 25% below what their close-out price was.  They took 50%
off the sticker right off the top, so the MasterCard in my pocket started
getting really warm...

What I ended up with was:

OM4 body, slight brassing, easily 8+ $200
OM-2s w/ Vivitar 35-70 f2.8~3.8, 9-, usual paint loss on back $180
OM-2s body "perfect" except for nicks on battery & MD cover $160
Lens shade for 55mm f1.2 (I have one, but have never seen a lens shade) NIB
$12
Lens Shade for 50mm f1.4 New, no box $10
Another Vivitar 35-70 f2.8~3.8 LN $20

Oh, also the Bogen 1/4-3/8 tripod adapter I went in there for was $7.

Also, they have a 250 back (looks new) and a NIB Oly 250 cartridge loader.
They want $450 for the pair, what should I offer them for the back and
loader?

Thanks,
Clint