Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 07:29:55 -0500
OK,  in this message we have Rich as a 'hopless fellow'.  So what does that
mean.  He can't hop?  Oh where I could go with that.  For example, you keep
buying, we break your legs....

Then, later on he seems to want Rich to send large quantities of useless
mail to the list -- Rich is going to go into 'spams'.  Hmm, maybe that one
was a Freudian slip.....

Hey, it's early.

Tom

From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
Yeah right!!!  Your status with Zuikoholics Anonymous has just been
> upgraded to "Hopless+++" fella!  :-)
<snip>