Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:28:04 -0400
To be 'hopless' is already a critical state if  you're a home-brewer! You
just can't make any beer or ale without hops! Of course the consumption of
these beverages also contributes to your photographic experience.... In
time, your clothing has larger pockets in which to carry camera gear ;-) As
we all know, Oly gear is supremely pocketable.

--Mickey