Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello, My Name is Rich and I'm a Zuikoholic
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 11:43:05 EDT
omrobison@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>snip<
>you're dead on target with your description of the 1n. What a camera! It
draws out the poet in all of us.
>snip<
> you need 4
>  bodies
>snip<

Thanks, John!  That's two affirmations from Johns (don't go there, Chris) who
know more about cameras than I probably EVER will.

The "poetic"?  Well, I would never apply that term to myself, or "artistic",
either.  My sister is the truly artistic one in my family.  But I do have a
good eye, I think, for subject, composition, etc.  And as I get more familiar
with these little OM bodies, I feel more and more inspired to find a creative
outlet with them, expressing myself thru my photos --  how I see the world
and it's inhabitants, be they people, flora, or fauna.  It's truly a
beautiful world!

And yeah, I'm thinking ONE more body.  Dressed up in either silver cobra or
black lizard.  Can't decide between them.

O.K.  TWO more bodies.  The OM-4Ti.

O.K.  THREE more bodies, if I ever get rich.... the OM-3, of course.

Good luck with presenting the argument for more bodies to the wife.  I think
you have a fighting chance with yours.  She impressed me as being a MOST
reasonable person.  Don't twitch & blink too much as you go over your major
points!

Rich