Re: [OM] Vivitar 283 battery holder

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 283 battery holder
From: Ben Melton <ben.melton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 09:12:27 -0700
Adorama has them for $8.95 and KEH has them for $6.95, but beware of
KEH.  I ordered two of them from KEH last month.  The cost for the
battery holders was $12.90, and the cost for shipping was$12.95 (UPS
ground).
The two holders, in their boxes, weighed a total of 1.0 ounces.  I
protested by e-mail, and KEH didn't even bother to answer.

Ben Melton