[OM] Vivitar 2X Macro converter

Subject: [OM] Vivitar 2X Macro converter
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:55:20 -0500
I am in the process of putting a bunch of stuff on ebay, but since this
converter gets rave reviews I thought I'd at least offer it here first.  I
find I don't really use it since I own the Zuiko macro lenses.

First $50 gets it, plus shipping.

Thanks,

Tom Scales

P.S. OK, another plug.  If you're looking for anything, really anything,
check out my website www.zuikoholic.com. Ignore the prices, those are for
people that wander by (happens pretty often these days).  OK, this is
breaking every rule and is dangerously close to a commercial post, but my
wife has been in my office and even though she's pretty cool with it, the
overflowing shelves cost me some grief -- and most of the boxes aren't here
yet.