Re: [OM] motor drive pin assignment?...long

Subject: Re: [OM] motor drive pin assignment?...long
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:25:18 EDT
Jim wrote and Mark commented to the same effect:
"Actually [using a Motor Drive on the bellows] works very well. I have done
it for years. The MD does not run until after the exposure. I use a relay
cord and the M18v controlpack instead of a cable release. With my OM4 I can
even use the mirror
prefire (via self timer) and then have it autowind after the shot is
complete. makes it very convenient to bracket or take multiple shots of
a single composition. You don't have to worry about knocking things out
of alignment when winding."

I stand corrected!!!
Thanks for the info.  It sounds very effective.
--p.j.