[OM] FS - spare OM gear

Subject: [OM] FS - spare OM gear
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:35:12 -0500
I attended an estate auction a few weeks ago and was "forced" to buy a bag
full of OM stuff when I really only wanted one of the lenses.  Most of the
rest duplicate what I already have, so I thought before heading for ebay I
would give the list first chance at the duplicates I haven't been able to
justify keeping.

Zuiko 28/2.8, no marks on glass, no dents or dings, a little wear showing on
the face of the lens mount and the aperture ring has a little paint worn off
the tips of the knurled ring in a couple places.  $85.00 plus shipping.

I also have a couple extra 50/1.8's if anybody needs one, both good glass,
no dents or dings, one of them has sluggish aperture blades, so it's $15.00
plus shipping and the other is $20.00 plus shipping.

Varimagnifinders, that's right, plural, I have 2 "spares." Both are, well, I
hate to say mint, but I can't find any marks on them and both have cases.  I
would guess they have seen very little use.  $100.00 each, plus shipping.

May be a few more items later, I'm still working on justifying a few things.
;-)

If interested contact me OFF list at dhurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I will try to
answer any questions.  First come, first served.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, Kansas